Waitlist Movement

one4thesun

one4thesun
  • Applicant

Just checking to see if anyone has heard back from the U of A with a message of acceptance or rejection following an initial waitlist status? 

seallover
  • Law Student

Haven't heard anything yet!

I wonder if they send out rejections at the end of June.

• Like 3

TheMidnightOil
  • Law Student
5 hours ago, seallover said:

Haven't heard anything yet!

I wonder if they send out rejections at the end of June.

Good to see you here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LawyerPeanut
  • Law School Admit

I haven't heard anything, I thought that they don't really send out rejections after you have been waitlisted. 

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea of how many people are in the Facebook group or how many acceptances have been sent out already? 

TheMidnightOil
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, Mike Ross said:

Any idea of how many people are in the Facebook group or how many acceptances have been sent out already? 

There are 236 members in the facebook group, but there are quite a few upper year students there. Still, I don't anticipate any more offers going out, barring those that are sent to replace last-second declines.

Edited by TheMidnightOil

• 1 month later...
ajroks
  • Law School Admit
On 7/2/2021 at 6:13 PM, TheMidnightOil said:

There are 236 members in the facebook group, but there are quite a few upper year students there. Still, I don't anticipate any more offers going out, barring those that are sent to replace last-second declines.

Where can you join the facebook group?

legallynotblondee
  • Law Student

I just got accepted off waitlist. When is the deadline to accept, does anyone know? I am currently working and will need to move some things around so I just need to know how much time I have to do so!

• Like 3

maybemaybe
  • Applicant
On 8/31/2021 at 11:54 AM, legallynotblondee said:

I just got accepted off waitlist. When is the deadline to accept, does anyone know? I am currently working and will need to move some things around so I just need to know how much time I have to do so!

No answers for you but damn thats late! Congratulations and I hope you have a fantastic time at law school

• Like 1