Dark Theme

Ryn

penguin
  • Law Student

Just some feedback. I'm using dark mode and I can't see the highlighted part in the first post (white text on white background). When I change to light mode, there is no highlight so not sure what is going on there.  

• Thanks 1

TobyFlenderson
  • Lawyer
13 minutes ago, penguin said:

Just some feedback. I'm using dark mode and I can't see the highlighted part in the first post (white text on white background). When I change to light mode, there is no highlight so not sure what is going on there.  

Yeah, copy/pasting text seems to have unintended effects when the pasted text is viewed in dark mode. I've been manually fixing instances that are particularly bad, but I think the best thing to do would be to make sure text is pasted as plain text. I've fixed that post.

• Thanks 1

Ryn
  • Lawyer

I've disabled being able to paste rich text. Most of the time it's undesirable anyway. So hopefully that will fix the problem with new posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 6/7/2021 at 10:10 PM, Ryn said:

There's now a dark theme for you night-time lurkers. You can set it using the Theme dropdown on the site footer.

It's the middle of the day, but I find dark themes more comfortable, most of the time, so thank you for the option.

• Like 2

• Ryn locked this topic