How possible the entire first instance court case file mysteriously disappeared from court

EKENS AZUBUIKE

EKENS AZUBUIKE
  • Applicant

Is this a conspiracy, the preamble is, I am self represented on a case which I bought almost 37 vehicles in question from car auction broker as a good faith purchaser,

But according to the auction, they claimed that, their broker paid them with fake bank draft,

For me that an evidence that the auction acted recklessly and in negligence and know that they can’t reclaim the vehicles,

So they filed a fraudulent petition, and police recovered the vehicles, and boosted my house with warrant, to see if there is any incriminating evidence against me, but all they could do was to concealed the receipt of purchase which proof my innocence,

Now I being falsely charged for fraud case since 2 years, the preliminary adjourned is 2022,

After the investigation, police ask the auction to file the article 490 to retrieve the vehicles instead of me

The article 490 is for person in possession of property or the rightful owner as at the time it was seized,

Vehicles was given to auction to resale from insurance companies, vehicles doesn’t belong to the auction neither the auction in possession of the vehicles when it was seized,

Judge of first instance court awarded the auction the vehicles, I appealed to the Quebec court of appeal, The prosecutor filed motion to dismiss my appeal on the grounds of jurisdiction, followed by 3 panels Quebec judges of appeal court ruled on advisory opinion and referred the case to Quebec superior court of appeal

I filed for stay of execution of order and Extention of time to appeal, which the auction and prosecutor oppose my motion,

Superior court Judge notice that police intentionally kept the vehicles in question at the auction premises and had released the vehicles to the auction

After pleading, the Judge granted my two motion and court took over the custody of the vehicles

My grounds of appeal was that the judgment did not reflect the actual facts in the real file, and many errors in fact and in law, secondly that judge awarded the vehicles to auction based of a fraudulent case that has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt

Suddenly the entire first instance court case file mysteriously disappeared from court

• Lawyer

Why are you posting this in an anonymous online forum instead of consulting with a lawyer in real life?

Edited by Avatar Aang

23 minutes ago, EKENS AZUBUIKE said:

I bought almost 37 vehicles

I'm curious what "almost 37 vehicles" means. What is "almost" a vehicle and why would one buy it?

• LOL 2

Thrive92
  • Applicant
Just now, realpseudonym said:

What is "almost" a vehicle and why would one buy it?

to "almost" get to a destination

EKENS AZUBUIKE
  • Applicant
Just now, realpseudonym said:

Well the fact is i usually buy more than that because I buy accidental vehicles and ship them abroad fix the and resales them, then use the profits to finance my non profit organization projects because I don’t act external donations 

EKENS AZUBUIKE
  • Applicant

This forum is legal educational community so it’s normal practices that entire file missed from court?

Meanwhile, due to the facts that I have been a victim of the Canadian state party systematic oppression and reprisal action for over 15 years, for the fact that, I petitioned the state party, namely the Canadian authority to the United Nations Human Rights Committee, under the International Convent on Civil and Political Rights, and the Committee special rapporteur issue an Interim Measures against the state party, while the case is under investigation by the committee, on the grounds that the state party collaborated with my agents of persecution to revoke my refugee status in violation of the 1951 Geneva conventions, thereby used my country of origin as a source of information on international protection, knowing that they are directly implicated to my refugee plight, meanwhile the Canadian authority appealed to lift the order but I opened it, so the only way the other could be lifted is if I have criminal record, thus I do not trust to put my faith at the hands of anyone because of the circumstances

2 minutes ago, EKENS AZUBUIKE said:

This forum is legal educational community so it’s normal practices that entire file missed from court?

The forum policy is that we don't give legal advice. If you want advice, you'll need to call a lawyer. Or at least a pro bono hotline or something.  

EKENS AZUBUIKE
  • Applicant

There is a distinction between Legal advice and legal opinion, I never solicit for legal advice I am self litigant 

Goblin King
  • Law Student
21 minutes ago, EKENS AZUBUIKE said:

There is a distinction between Legal advice and legal opinion, I never solicit for legal advice I am self litigant 

Not a lawyer, so I feel I'll be perfectly qualified to answer your question given that nobody is going to give you legal advice. This is a distinction without a difference. 

BlockedQuebecois
  • Lawyer
1 minute ago, Goblin King said:

Not a lawyer, so I feel I'll be perfectly qualified to answer your question given that nobody is going to give you legal advice. This is a distinction without a difference. 

In the context of an opinion vs. advice it's a distinction without a difference, but in the context of advice vs. information there actually is a difference. Given that Mr. Azubuike is from Nigeria and doesn't appear to speak English fluently, I think what he's trying to say is that he's looking for legal information rather than advice.  

34 minutes ago, EKENS AZUBUIKE said:

Mr Azubuike, it looks like you're in Montreal and recently were given an extension of time to file your appeal for this matter. I would encourage you to reach out to the McGill Legal Information Clinic, which is a free service where law students at McGill may be able to give you legal information or other assistance with your case. You may also wish to reach out to Justice Pro Bono, which is another free service that provides legal assistance to low income individuals in Quebec. 

Nobody here is going to be able to help you, because: (i) it violates the forum's policies; (ii) very few people on this site are licensed in Quebec; and (iii) even if (i) and (ii) were not true, we don't have access to anything besides the published decisions relating to your case. I hope that one of the two organizations I've linked to above are able to help you out.  

• Like 6

• ZineZ locked this topic