Does admissions at Osgoode provide feedback?

Motherofdragons

Motherofdragons
  • Law Student

Hello! 

I believe that I have read Osgoode is receptive to applicant requests for feedback regarding past applications. I was waitlisted during the cycle that just past, and would like to receive their feedback if they are indeed open to providing it. Is it too early to request feedback/ is it true they provide it?

Thank you,

Edited by Motherofdragons

• Motherofdragons changed the title to Does admissions at Osgoode provide feedback?
BlockedQuebecois
  • Lawyer

I believe one of @Ryn and @ZineZ (or possibly both), who both had some involvement with the Osgoode AdComm, confirmed this on the previous forum.

I can’t speak to exact timing, but I imagine with classes starting and the new admissions cycle commencing, now would be an appropriate time to ask for feedback. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

I can’t speak to exact timing, but I imagine with classes starting and the new admissions cycle commencing, now would be an appropriate time to ask for feedback. 

Correct. You can ask for feedback on your applications but I think they only do it from after school starts. I would suggest emailing them next week to ask, since I think Osgoode orientation begins then.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ryn said:

Correct. You can ask for feedback on your applications but I think they only do it from after school starts. I would suggest emailing them next week to ask, since I think Osgoode orientation begins then.

They're actually doing orientation different this year, first event is mid September so this may be a good time to ask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1