• Like 3

lookingforlawhv
  • Applicant
9 hours ago, wallsunflower said:

Accepted to both the Dual JD & the Single program

OLSAS cGPA 3.22

LSAT 160 

Hey, 

Happy you got accepted! I have similar stats and I was wondering what your Ecs were like and if you applied access or general?

wallsunflower
  • Law Student
On 6/6/2021 at 10:39 AM, lookingforlawhv said:

Hey, 

Happy you got accepted! I have similar stats and I was wondering what your Ecs were like and if you applied access or general?

Thank you!

I filled out the special considerations part of the application. 
As for ECs, I worked part time jobs and got some volunteer experience.  

Goodluck 🙂

Edited by wallsunflower
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

y2199
  • Law School Admit

I posted this in the "waitlisted 2021" thread since i'm not sure which thread I should post it in, but i just got in off the waitlist!

cGPA: 3.4 b2/l2: not sure but much higher lSAT: 158 (best)

Extracurriculars: exec of pre-law society, member of lots of clubs, volunteer for non-profit mental health organization, mediocre work experience

Waitlisted in mid-may

• Like 2

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
32 minutes ago, y2199 said:

I posted this in the "waitlisted 2021" thread since i'm not sure which thread I should post it in, but i just got in off the waitlist!

cGPA: 3.4 b2/l2: not sure but much higher lSAT: 158 (best)

Extracurriculars: exec of pre-law society, member of lots of clubs, volunteer for non-profit mental health organization, mediocre work experience

Waitlisted in mid-may

Did you receive any email or check the website?

culitigator
  • Law School Admit

I was just accepted off the waitlist (i received an email)! 3.33 cgpa, 3.9 L2, 158 lsat

• Like 4

KLAW
  • Applicant

JUST ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST EMAIL RECEIVED JUN 9 4:30PM EST

CGPA: 3.12

L2/B2: 3.8

LSAT: 160

• Like 5

y2199
  • Law School Admit
4 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Did you receive any email or check the website?

Email, haven't checked the website in ages lol

AllRise
  • Law Student

Admitted off the waitlist yesterday, beyond pleased and excited. Will be accepting my offer as soon as it shows up on my OLSAS. Waitlisted early February.

• Like 1

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
30 minutes ago, AllRise said:

Admitted off the waitlist yesterday, beyond pleased and excited. Will be accepting my offer as soon as it shows up on my OLSAS. Waitlisted early February.

Congratulations! What are your stats if you dont mind?

• Like 1

AllRise
  • Law Student
16 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:
17 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Congratulations! What are your stats if you dont mind?

My LSAT is 157, cGPA is 3.2 but L2 and B2 was 3.76. 5+ years of executive management experience. 

• Thanks 1

prelawfemme

Hey everyone! Had been lurking the old forums for about three years, and I can't believe I'm finally posting my first acceptance (I spent yesterday checking multiple times to make sure lol, this is my third cycle of applications). I received my e-mail 10AM yesterday morning. 

Accepted - General Category.

cGPA: 3.15 (OLSAS), B2/L2/B3: 3.7/3.8

LSAT: 158 (highest)

Never placed on the waitlist - went from 'Referred - Admissions Committee' to Admitted! 

Completed an MA. Application was social justice focused, strong references (even though both were academic - as Windsor requests one non-academic, so I suppose they were good enough regardless of this requirement). Extra curriculars were solid but not insanely impressive (lots of club executive positions, academic mentoring, and research positions). Posting all these details because I was on the other side of lurking these forums for so long! Best of luck to all of you waiting. 

• Like 8

prelawfemme
1 minute ago, prelawfemme said:

Hey everyone! Had been lurking the old forums for about three years, and I can't believe I'm finally posting my first acceptance (I spent yesterday checking multiple times to make sure lol, this is my third cycle of applications). I received my e-mail 10AM yesterday morning. 

Never placed on the waitlist - went from 'Referred - Admissions Committee' to Admitted! 

Completed an MA. Application was social justice focused, strong references (even though both were academic - as Windsor requests one non-academic, so I suppose they were good enough regardless of this requirement). Extra curriculars were solid but not insanely impressive (lots of club executive positions, academic mentoring, and research positions). Posting all these details because I was on the other side of lurking these forums for so long! Best of luck to all of you waiting. 

Also - I have until June 23rd to decide, for those still waiting! Haven't decided on what I'm doing yet, since I'm still waiting for a response from 4 law schools I'm still interested in. But if I don't receive a response, will accept. 

• Like 1

LawstudentinCanada
32 minutes ago, prelawfemme said:

Congratulations! Is this for single or dual jd? 

prelawfemme
2 hours ago, LawstudentinCanada said:

Congratulations! Is this for single or dual jd? 

Single JD! 

• Like 1

Jmb77345
  • Applicant

Accepted Yesterday into single JD! 🙂 

2.93 GPA / L2 3.03 / 166 LSAT

had 2 jobs, volunteered. Had good reference letters. Filled out special considerations for my GPA bc of medical issues. 

not waitlisted, was accepted straight from being referred to admissions (although I was referred in Jan and have been freaked out for months lol but trust the process!!)

• Like 4

sadboihours
  • Applicant

Was waitlisted, got accepted on June 9 to single JD.

LSAT 150

CGPA 3.5x

ECs: student union, other elected roles in undergrad, always involved on-campus jobs/roles, honours thesis research (not sure if this is an EC lol)

LOR: from the Chancellor of my uni, ED of student union, prof

Leyah
  • Applicant

Accepted today to single JD, still waitlisted for dual JD.

CGPA 3.63

LSAT 152 (one take in Jan)

Basic EC’s, lots of work experience and community organizing/volunteering. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Leyah said:

Accepted today to single JD, still waitlisted for dual JD.

CGPA 3.63

LSAT 152 (one take in Jan)

Basic EC’s, lots of work experience and community organizing/volunteering. 

congrats!!! were you accepted off the waitlist for single JD or straight from referred?

syd_law99
  • Applicant

Hey! I got accepted to Windsor back in March, just wondering if anyone knows if i can stay on the waitlist for other Ontario schools past July 1st even if it means losing my deposit to Windsor? 

Squeen
  • Applicant
30 minutes ago, syd_law99 said:

Hey! I got accepted to Windsor back in March, just wondering if anyone knows if i can stay on the waitlist for other Ontario schools past July 1st even if it means losing my deposit to Windsor? 

I am pretty sure you wont be able to be on a waiting list on different school past July 1st 🙂

Edited by Squeen

syd_law99
  • Applicant
4 minutes ago, Squeen said:

I am pretty sure you wont be able to be waiting list on different school past July 1st 🙂

Is there anyway for me to stay on the waitlists? or the only people on waitlists come July 1st are people who havent gotten in anywhere else? 

3 hours ago, syd_law99 said:

Is there anyway for me to stay on the waitlists? or the only people on waitlists come July 1st are people who havent gotten in anywhere else? 

the only people on waitlists come July 1st are people who havent gotten in anywhere else?

For Ontario schools only.