Accepted

Squeen

rjs
  • Law School Admit

Finally have some good news to share, got into dual JD, 3.5 gpa, 3.7 l2, 160 LSAT. First acceptance so far and feeling good for once, also a dual citizen so I'm hoping that has its advantages 🙂

• Like 1

littlejetpack
  • Applicant
On 7/6/2021 at 12:36 AM, rjs said:

Finally have some good news to share, got into dual JD, 3.5 gpa, 3.7 l2, 160 LSAT. First acceptance so far and feeling good for once, also a dual citizen so I'm hoping that has its advantages 🙂

Congrats! Were you accepted off the waitlist?

rjs
  • Law School Admit
6 hours ago, littlejetpack said:

Congrats! Were you accepted off the waitlist?

Thank you! And weirdly I was never waitlisted went straight from referred to adcomm to admitted 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
Leyah
  • Applicant
On 6/22/2021 at 3:33 PM, Squeen said:

we have similar stats, when were you referred

I couldn't find the date but I believe it was sometime in February after Jan LSAT scores were released. Sorry I took a while to respond, hopefully you received some good news since. 

lawstudent232323
  • Law Student

I can’t believe I’m writing this but I was accepted yesterday 2021-07-21!! cgpa 2.98 lsat179. Went straight from referred to accepted. Offered expires July 24 - have already accepted

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, nurse2lawyer said:

I can’t believe I’m writing this but I was accepted yesterday 2021-07-21!! cgpa 2.98 lsat179. Went straight from referred to accepted. Offered expires July 24 - have already accepted

Wonderful!

Congratulations and happy for you!

lawstudent232323
  • Law Student
9 minutes ago, NowOrNever said:

Wonderful!

Congratulations and happy for you!

Thank you so much 🧡🧡

johnny.rahmbo
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, nurse2lawyer said:

179??? wowie - surprised you didnt get offers elsewhere with that (mind your cGPA). 

lawstudent232323
  • Law Student
9 minutes ago, johnny.rahmbo said:

179??? wowie - surprised you didnt get offers elsewhere with that (mind your cGPA). 

I wish!! I got rejected from Lakehead, ryerson and Ottawa. But that’s okay 🙂

johnny.rahmbo
  • Law Student
33 minutes ago, nurse2lawyer said:

I wish!! I got rejected from Lakehead, ryerson and Ottawa. But that’s okay 🙂

Did you apply elsewhere?

lawstudent232323
  • Law Student
5 hours ago, johnny.rahmbo said:

Did you apply elsewhere?

No just there because of my gpa. I wrote the lsat in January after I had already applied

8 hours ago, nurse2lawyer said:

Good for you.

Scholar
  • Law Student
On 7/22/2021 at 2:24 PM, nurse2lawyer said:

Congratulations, @nurse2lawyer! 🙂 

Goblin King
  • Law Student

I don't think anyone is making a big enough deal about the 179 LSAT. Glad I don't have to compete with you in 1L. Congrats and I hope LS is a great experience for you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

lawstudent232323
  • Law Student
7 hours ago, Goblin King said:

I don't think anyone is making a big enough deal about the 179 LSAT. Glad I don't have to compete with you in 1L. Congrats and I hope LS is a great experience for you!

Aw thank you!!!!!! I'm humbled 🙂 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Chief
  • Applicant
On 7/22/2021 at 3:25 PM, johnny.rahmbo said:

179 is beyond amazing.
 How did you prepare for the LSAT?