Precedent Update in the Age of Remote Learning

cherrytree

cherrytree
  • Lawyer

A friend posed an interesting question today and I thought it'd be fun to open this up to the floor: when law school is/was required to take place on Zoom, what would be an adequate online/digital equivalent of the famous lore of sabotage "ripping the pages out of textbooks from the library"?

• LOL 1

TheCryptozoologist
  • Articling Student
4 hours ago, cherrytree said:

A friend posed an interesting question today and I thought it'd be fun to open this up to the floor: when law school is/was required to take place on Zoom, what would be an adequate online/digital equivalent of the famous lore of sabotage "ripping the pages out of textbooks from the library"?

Zoombombing presentations and lectures. 

TobyFlenderson
  • Lawyer
1 hour ago, penguin said:

Posting fake/ inaccurate notes in the Facebook group, although I've heard about this happening pre-Zoom.

Seriously? 

cherrytree
  • Lawyer

Going off of the theme of snitching: snitching to Emond, LexisNexis and other textbook publishers for students who pass around Dropbox/Google Drive links of PDFs with the DRM removed

• 2 weeks later...