Still waiting...

legallybrunette
  • Law Student

Anyone else still waiting to hear back from Queens? Any clue as to what the admissions timeline looks like atm? 

• Like 1
Londonlawyer
  • Applicant

Also waiting to hear back from Queen's no word thus far 😅

• Like 1
strugglebubble
  • Law Student

I know of people who heard back last year up until August. Don't lose hope yet! 

• Like 1
moody

I sent an email to admissions last week asking if I could expect to hear something by the july 1st deadline (as I would be accepting another offer) and was told I would receive a response by then 

• Thanks 1
Lawdreamer860
  • Applicant

I have sent them an email and so has my friend and we were told two different responses, mid-June and end of June…has anyone heard anything specific or even when they would create a waitlist?

prelawfemme
  • Applicant

Hey everyone, kind of going nuts because I just received my first acceptance yesterday from Windsor, and while I'm grateful, Queen's is one of my top choices and I have yet to hear anything. I have until June 23rd to accept and pay my deposit, and I just want closure lol. Wondering how many of us still waiting have a fair shot at a seat...

Liavas

I'm also still waiting. I already committed elsewhere over a month ago, but I paid for the application, so I wanna know. I'm hoping Queens will just rip off the mouldy band-aid at this point - they're the only school I have yet to hear from. I'm not Access so it'll be a waitlist or a rejection at this stage, no doubt. 

luckycharm
14 minutes ago, Liavas said:

I'm also still waiting. I already committed elsewhere over a month ago, but I paid for the application, so I wanna know. I'm hoping Queens will just rip off the mouldy band-aid at this point - they're the only school I have yet to hear from. I'm not Access so it'll be a waitlist or a rejection at this stage, no doubt. 

I already committed elsewhere ? Did you provisionally accepted W?

Liavas
14 minutes ago, luckycharm said:

I already committed elsewhere ? Did you provisionally accepted W?

I committed to UofA (RIP $1000, we hardly knew you). Decided I didn't want to go to law school in Ontario after all. 

prelawfemme
  • Applicant

still waiting as well, I hope I hear something before my Windsor offer goes firm on July 1st. I'm thinking maybe a small batch will go out either right before or right after July 1st, then we're mostly looking at waitlsits and rejections. 

• Like 2

Queen's has sent out 3 rounds of acceptances in June so far this year (according to the MailChimp acceptance notice's "past issues" history) and tomorrow seems to be another offer acceptance deadline. I've noticed that usually a deadline and another round of acceptance are about a day apart or less. I would therefore expect another small round of acceptances tomorrow.

Seems like acceptances are trickling in on a rolling basis at this point.

• Like 1