2022 Admission Cycle Chances?

LSATpain

LSATpain
  • Applicant

OLSAS GPA: 3.65

B2/L2: 3.895

ECs: solid with experience working in law. Also 4 years in banking and currently a financial advisor

I went back to school for undergrad as a mature student, from 23-27. Just graduated and I'm 27 currently.

LSAT: 153 (womp womp)

Reality check me, give me hope, whatever. I'll be doing another lsat once I get my application materials in for November 

Thanks all 

Meryl
  • Law Student

Osgoode is pretty holistic, but I don’t know anyone at the school who got in with an LSAT that low. I think the lowest I’ve heard is around 155, and they were a mature students with over a decade of work experience. 

The rest of your app is really strong though! Aim to get 160+ for good odds but I think you would stand a chance with 158+ even.