Accepted 2021

MantisTobogganEsq

MantisTobogganEsq
  • Applicant

Restarting an old thread from the previous forum. Use as a place to post acceptances/rejections for the 2021-2022 academic year. 

Goblin King
  • Law Student

In the interest of allowing new applicants to check the competitiveness of their stats against previous years I'll post mine: 

cGPA: 9.52/10, which I think is 4.13/4.33 or 3.93/4

LSAT: 166

Softs: government work, track and field, racialization, and struggles with mental health conditions. 

IchBinEinBedforder
  • Law Student
On 6/10/2021 at 3:30 PM, Goblin King said:

In the interest of allowing new applicants to check the competitiveness of their stats against previous years I'll post mine: 

cGPA: 9.52/10, which I think is 4.13/4.33 or 3.93/4

LSAT: 166

Softs: government work, track and field, racialization, and struggles with mental health conditions. 

You should start a thread specific for the year you applied IMO. The usefulness of this thread is so that people can see, at a glance, the stats for this year. Mind you, if I received a 9.52/10 and 166, I'd be sharing it far and wide too. Can't fault you.

Goblin King
  • Law Student
44 minutes ago, IchBinEinBedforder said:

You should start a thread specific for the year you applied IMO. The usefulness of this thread is so that people can see, at a glance, the stats for this year. Mind you, if I received a 9.52/10 and 166, I'd be sharing it far and wide too. Can't fault you.

Sorry, I took the 2021-2022 academic year to mean the year you will be entering law school, which is silly because I don't think that's how it was organized on ls.ca.

MantisTobogganEsq
  • Applicant
8 minutes ago, Goblin King said:

Sorry, I took the 2021-2022 academic year to mean the year you will be entering law school, which is silly because I don't think that's how it was organized on ls.ca.

I had intended it to be for those accepted to attend law school for the academic year starting in fall 2021 (current cycle). Apologies, I should have been more clear in the description. 

• TobyFlenderson changed the title to Accepted 2021
  • 1 month later...
Gower123
  • Applicant

Also just got accepted off the waitlist! I was #6 on the resident waitlist in case anyone else on there is wondering!

• Like 3

Hopeful
  • Applicant

I got accepted off the resident waitlist yesterday!! I was 5th.

L2: 3.75

lSAT: 161

im a Nova Scotian resident

• Like 1

KLAW
  • Applicant

Spot 19th on the "World" waitlist, was sent an offer Jul 23 9:09AM EST. Will be rejecting. Good luck everyone!

CGPA: 3.12
L2/B2: 3.8
LSAT:160
Ontario resident

• 4 weeks later...

RECEIVED AN OFFER THIS MORNING!!!! SPOT NUMBER 29 ON THE WORLD WAITLIST CANT BELIEVE I AM WRITING THIS !!!!!

L2: 3.64/4 

CGPA: 3.4 

LSAT: 161 

• Like 3
  • Nom! 2