Application Fee

abc

On the website it states the application fee is 125, but I only had to pay $75. I'm not complaining, but is this normal?

Also do you only need to upload your personal statement if you did your undergrad at the UofA? Will they pull my transcripts and my LSAT score for me?

(Applying with a ~3.8 last 60, 173 LSAT. Reach out if you're applying too, would love to get to know some of the guys in my 1L)

Edited by abc

nitzy
  • Law School Admit

I'm pretty sure I had to pay 125$... which now hurts my feelings.

You upload your personal statement on Launchpad when you receive your access credentials. (ps. I could only get it working on Chrome.) With respect to transcripts, I'd recommend checking the website. I know for mine, I had to request them myself as I did not do my undergrad at UofA.

Hope that helps.

Woops. Forgot your LSAT question.

You have to provide them with your LSAC account number and they will request your score directly from LSAC.

Rashabon
  • Lawyer

Pretty sure the $75 is because you're a current or former U of A student. The website makes reference to that in a couple other places though not as clearly for law applications.