Chances?! 3.95/4.0 (Calgary) and 161 LSAT (1 write)

Lawhpefl10

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit

Looking to apply to UCalgary Law in the Fall. What are my chances considering I will only be in my third year and not graduating? Played varsity sports (men’s hockey scholarship) for first 2 years (quit cause of covid) and now work and get involved in student organizations as much as possible.

Edited by Lawhpefl10

Pantalaimon
  • Lawyer

Calgary averages around 97-99% of the first year class with a Bachelor's. So I wouldn't bank on it, but with that GPA hey maybe you could be one of the lucky few. But your stats are very good for admission once you graduate.

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit
On 9/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, Pantalaimon said:

Calgary averages around 97-99% of the first year class with a Bachelor's. So I wouldn't bank on it, but with that GPA hey maybe you could be one of the lucky few. But your stats are very good for admission once you graduate.

Thanks! I was honestly more concerned with my LSAT with the score bubble this year. I would really prefer not to rewrite but I will if need be.