Chances - Ontario Applicant

moderndayellewoods444

moderndayellewoods444
  • Applicant

Hi, I'm an Ontario applicant with a cGPA of ~3.2 and L2 3.77 (my science major really didn't do me any favours lol). I'm currently doing a 1-year second degree to improve my GPA. I wrote the August LSAT and scored a 157 (while working and after a summer of unexpected health issues). I'm planning on re-writing in October to hopefully get above the 160 mark. Do I have any chances of getting into any Ontario schools as is? I've got quite a large array of volunteer activities as I was traditionally a pre-med, but I'm not sure if that will help in any way towards my law apps. Any guidance would be helpful! Thanks! 

Edited by lilbean4444

• moderndayellewoods444 changed the title to Chances - Ontario Applicant
blonderachelzane
  • Lawyer

Hey! If you're able to get above 160, you probably have a good shot at Queens and Western since they're primarily L2/B2 schools. I would definitely apply to Windsor and Ryerson, you may have a shot as it stands since they're holistic. Good luck 🙂

Edited by blonderachelzane
Added Ryerson