LSAT Grade Submission?

ash10138

ash10138
  • Applicant

Hey everyone! I plan on taking my LSAT's in November and possibly again in January depending on my score, and was wondering how the process of submitting new scores works after submitting an application on November 1st? Do schools automatically receive your new scores or do they have to be submitted from LSAC manually?

Please let me know, and thank you for any help!

erin otoole
  • Lawyer

I just dusted off the old LSAC account, there was a "Report Status: Update" after I wrote the January LSAT, went to all the schools automatically it seems. I don't remember notifying any of the schools about it. I got waitlisted at an Ontario school about three days after the update as well. I re-wrote it after being dissatisfied with my September score, good luck! 

Edited by erin otoole
  • Like 1