PS

Squeen

Squeen
  • Applicant

Hello guys, for the question in Osgoode PS,

"Discuss any significant personal, academic work experiences or career/life achievements you feel are relevant to your application." Should I attempt to touch on all on the factors relevant to my application or choose one and expand on it. for instance choose work experience and what i learned from it and how it is relevant to my applicantion?

I am some what lost and any feedback is appreciated. 

10 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Hello guys, for the question in Osgoode PS,

"Discuss any significant personal, academic work experiences or career/life achievements you feel are relevant to your application." Should I attempt to touch on all on the factors relevant to my application or choose one and expand on it. for instance choose work experience and what i learned from it and how it is relevant to my applicantion?

I am some what lost and any feedback is appreciated. 

I would read the words "significant" as qualifying what you should talk about. If it is "significant" as oppose to just a factor then it is worth commenting on. That said, you have a limited amount of space so develop an explanation and that should cause you to really narrow the focus of what you elaborate on. 

I would not talk about everything, but I would not restrict yourself to just one factor. For answering this question I chose three things to discuss when I applied. 

• Thanks 1