Chances for Ontario Law Schools - 3.50 CGPA - 156 LSAT - 3.70 B2/L2

odium

Just wondering what my chances are with these stats. If it helps I have some ok extracurriculars, I worked in a law clinic and also volunteered for a lab at one of the law schools. I don't really care what school I get into either.

Edited by odium

• odium changed the title to Chances for Ontario Law Schools - 3.50 CGPA - 156 LSAT - 3.70 B2/L2
ClarkGriswold
  • Applicant

Best bet is likely Windsor single/dual and Lakehead. 

If you have the time and money, I’d recommend rewriting because even a slight LSAT score increase would go a long way in your application. Going from 156 -> 159-161 would help you big time at Ryerson, Ottawa, Queens, and Western.

4 hours ago, ClarkGriswold said:

Best bet is likely Windsor single/dual and Lakehead. 

If you have the time and money, I’d recommend rewriting because even a slight LSAT score increase would go a long way in your application. Going from 156 -> 159-161 would help you big time at Ryerson, Ottawa, Queens, and Western.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

I don't think I'll have time this application cycle to improve my LSAT, I'm pretty crammed with my studies + work. If I don't get in anywhere (which I think is going to happen), I'm planning on spending next summer exclusively studying for the LSAT.

Do you have any recommendations for books or programs to improve LSAT scores?

ClarkGriswold
  • Applicant

To slightly adjust my original response, I wouldn’t say you’re entirely out of the running at Ryerson as well.

2 hours ago, odium said:

Do you have any recommendations for books or programs to improve LSAT scores?

I personally used the LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim and did my practice tests exclusively through LSAC LawHub. I found the LSAT Trainer to be a great one-stop-shop for all the sections of the test, and LawHub provided me with all practice tests in the identical layout to the actual testing conditions.

Other resources I have heard of that people found successful are often times 7sage and the PowerScore LSAT Bible Trilogy.

Best of luck this cycle!

Edited by ClarkGriswold