Sent in Applications Today

Kobe

Thrive92
  • Applicant
2 minutes ago, Kobe said:

I cannot believe I actually applied to law school today, I am not sure if anyone else feels this way but this process feels surreal. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to chase this dream and getting to the point of applying feels like a big deal. Who knows what will happen, hopefully I get in somewhere. I am wishing everyone the best this application cycle, I hope everyone gets into their goal school. Whatever happens though remember even getting to this point of getting through undergrad and past the LSAT is something to be proud of. 

Thats great Kobe, just dont get into any helicopters for the time being

• LOL 1

Kobe
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, Thrive92 said:

Thats great Kobe, just dont get into any helicopters for the time being

I'll wait to see if I get accepted before taking any flights 😂😂

• Like 1

Jean-Ralphio Saperstein
  • Law Student

congrats & good luck! definitely surreal for me too - especially as a first generation student and having the opportunity to become the first lawyer ever in my entire family

• Like 3

Kobe
  • Law Student
10 hours ago, Dee said:

congrats & good luck! definitely surreal for me too - especially as a first generation student and having the opportunity to become the first lawyer ever in my entire family

Same here! I think my immigrant parents are even more excited than me. Wishing you the best! From one hopeful first generation professional to another

• Thanks 1