Referee changed positions since writing my LOR, what to input on OLSAS?

legally_brunette

legally_brunette
  • Applicant

I'm currently inputing the information about my referees on OLSAS, and one of my professors has since changed positions & schools since they taught me. Should I input his (old) position from when he wrote my LOR and taught me, or use his most up-to-date position in spite of it being at a different school? I was thinking it would make most sense to use the position that is most relevant, ie. old position, but just thought I'd check with others.

Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone writing the LSAT this weekend!

Thrive92
  • Applicant

Please try not to repeat the same posts in this forum -- they do not help in answering your question quicker.

Although I am not sure about how OLSAS may consider your issue, I would still double check with them just in case.

Their phone number is as follows: 519-823-1063

I would also advise you to contact them via the Secure Applicant Messaging (SAM).

Good luck.