Chances | CGPA: 3.1, L2: 3.5. LSAT: 162

boo

Title for stats

Mature (5 years work experience in commercial real estate: managing couple hundred $M in purchases / financing / development / asset mgmt / etcetc)

Only looking at L2 schools, but is it even worth applying this cycle or is re-writing LSAT in Jan a play? I was practicing more around 166-168, so a bit let down with my score but that's the way she goes sometimes

Federale
  • Applicant

If you're looking at every L20 school in the country I think you definitely have a shot at some of them. In saying that, you're hovering around the median LSAT at these schools, with a slightly below L2 average as well, so taking a Jan LSAT to get an even higher score wouldn't be a bad idea at all. 

Also, some schools like Calgary and Alberta use different scales than schools like Dal. Your L20 average may be even higher than what you think so make sure you go through each school's scale and see what the numbers look like. Just for context, an A/A+ grade at Calgary/Alberta is a 4.0 whereas in Dal it's a 4.0/4.3 respectively, and in Western it's a 3.8/4.0, but there's a bit of a misconception of Western being a L20 school, because they look at your CGPA first and place greater weight on that than they do for your last 2 years.