Chances? OLSAS cGPA 3.72, B2 3.86, LSAT 162

animeenthusiast

animeenthusiast
  • Applicant

Was wondering about Queens, Osgoode, Ottawa

Non-OLSAS cGPA 3.76, B2 3.9 for UBC and Calgary

Nothing special about extracurriculars. Should I re-take the LSAT in January? 

Thrive92
  • Applicant

Keep in mind that Calgary looks at your last 2 years (best 20 courses) in determining an applicant's gpa, and UBC views your entire cGPA with a drop policy, which is the exclusion of some of your worst courses (12 credits dropped in a 4 - year degree). Feel free to calculate your gpa to both of these schools' gpa policies in order for us to provide a more accurate response

Can you elaborate on your extracurriculars? Do you have work experience of more than two years? This is because Calgary considers these factors in their admissions policy as it has a holistic process

Good luck

Edited by Thrive92

animeenthusiast
  • Applicant

For extracurrriculars, I didn't do much except for volunteering, I was a volunteer research assistant for one year and as a mentor in a program for high-school kids in another. No work experience except for a summer work-study I did.

My B2/L2 should be the same (3.9) for Calgary. UBC cGPA should be around 3.87 with my worst 4 courses excluded.

Thank you!