LSAT dates

oliviaspencer80

oliviaspencer80
  • Applicant

I just found out that Western & Queen’s accept your February score as your latest score as opposed to the January one which most schools accept. I’d like to register for the February one just in case but do I need to indicate this on the OUAC application that’s due in the next couple days? What if it was the case that I decided to take the February one after my application went through? 

Eathwen
  • Applicant

I did some research. Doing it in January is earlier so if you aren't prepared it may be more difficult but on the flip side the schools will consider your application on February so you will have more seats to contend with. February is the last seats available you are basically competing for fewer spots. But I was told to do what ever gave me the highest score.

I think you can select multiple options if you are doing January and February. If you are doing just February you have to select it yes. 

oliviaspencer80
  • Applicant

I’m definitely doing the January one but if I don’t do well on that, I was going to do the February one just in case and see if I could score higher. But I’m going to do my best for the January one, I don’t necessarily wanna do the Feb one but I was going to do it just for queens & western If my first score wasn’t the best. So do I need to indicate that I’ll be doing the Feb test by tonight as applications are due in a day? Which means I have to pay for the Feb one now or can I decide to register for the Feb one later and not indicate it on the applications today?