OLSAS LSAT Score

TabbyCat

TabbyCat
  • Law School Admit

This might be a dumb question but I submitted my final applications through OLSAS a few days ago and I've been going over it in my head stressing and hoping that I did everything right before the deadline closes today. When I click on the "transcript" tab on the side I can see that it has been requested and is pending. But when I click on the "LSAT" tab, I have entered in my LSAC account number and date of most recent test but there's nothing that indicates my score has been requested. Also, on the "document tracking" tab, it just says "No information available" where my LSAT information should be. 

Is this normal? I assume it would take a little bit of time for the score to get attached to your account obviously, but I am worried that it doesn't say anywhere that my score has been requested.

Thank you in advance if anyone knows anything about this!!

ProudCrocodile
  • Law School Admit

If you have indicated your LSAC number correctly, I suppose it should be fine and you can ask about it via SAM, though my scores did appear in the system.

Edited by ProudCrocodile

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

If you closely read the guidelines under "Document Tracking", you will find OLSAS explicitly states that it won't upload your scores until after the Nov. 1 deadline. 

Edited by LordBONSAI

TabbyCat
  • Law School Admit
4 minutes ago, LordBONSAI said:

If you closely read the guidelines under "Document Tracking", you will find OLSAS explicitly states that it won't upload your scores until after the Nov. 1 deadline. 

Great thank you!

51 minutes ago, ProudCrocodile said:

If you have indicated your LSAC number correctly, I suppose it should be fine and you can ask about it via SAM, though my scores did appear in the system.

Thanks!

This is normal regarding the LSAT score. I believe there is a way to see if it has been requested on the LSAT website (at least when I applied there was) but there's no need to as long as you've properly entered in your account number. It'll appear eventually. 

babylawyer
  • Law School Admit

I was stressed about this exact same thing, but mine eventually just showed up one day after a few weeks

Piffle
  • Law Student

As others have pointed out, you’ve fulfilled your responsibility on your end by putting down your LSAC number and requesting transcripts from your school. That’s all that’s required of you, so you’re fine even if they don't actually show up until after Nov. 1 because of admin processing time. You can relax. 

Edited by Piffle

• 2 weeks later...
Sevenup
  • Applicant

My LSAT score hasn't showed up and it's ten days past the deadline. I sent messages through SAM, waiting for their responses. 

Rubber.Ducky
  • Law School Admit

You can check to see if scores have been requested by OLSAS and schools on your LSAC account. It will also show if they’ve sent them. Log in to LSAC and click “law school reports”. 

• Like 1

Sevenup
  • Applicant
38 minutes ago, Rubber.Ducky said:

You can check to see if scores have been requested by OLSAS and schools on your LSAC account. It will also show if they’ve sent them. Log in to LSAC and click “law school reports”. 

Just checked. No report requests exist