LSAT: 170 / cGPA: 3.49 / L2: 3.54 / B3: 3.68

Day

I'm applying to all the Ontario schools except Windsor and Lakehead, plus Dalhousie and probably University of Alberta and maybe also some other schools in the prairies.

Thrive92
  • Applicant

You are highly likely to be admitted into U of A with your stats. Keep in mind that U of A looks at your last 60 credits. and they do not consider any grades into your gpa calculations that you may have taken during the Winter semester of 2020 (Jan - April 2020).

There is an index formula for Dalhousie that you can use to determine the likelihood that you will be admitted:

[(GPA/4.3)*60]+[(LSAT–120)*40/60]

An index score of 80 means that you are likely to be admitted.

Sorry, but I cannot comment on the schools in Ontario because I dont really know much about them.

Good luck