Chance Me (cGPA: 2.8, L2: 3.43, LSAT: 163)

vrbrdn

vrbrdn
  • Law Student

Hello!

I know my GPA isn't competitive, but I'm hoping my LSAT score, volunteer work, and work experience makes up for it.

Excluding UofT, I applied to every Ontario law school.

What do you think my chances are?

Squeen
  • Applicant

Some of schools that focus on holistic approach, it will really come down to your PS. I spoke last year to admin committee after I didn't get in, they emphasized PS, volunteer work, and if you can explain why your GPA is low. All the best!

Timmy23
  • Applicant

Manitoba drops your lowest 25% of credits (if you've completed your degree), check what your GPA would be with that. Your LSAT is definitely competitive there!

Rashabon
  • Lawyer

I recommend trying to improve your LSAT score. 163 is not all that high when trying to offset at 2.8 CGPA and an L2 of 3.43.