Accepted anywhere 2022

lawap12

lawap12
  • Applicant

Delete if not allowed, but can we just have a giant thread of when people are getting admitted anywhere under this post? I think the only school to offer anyone admissions so far is UNB, but I’d be interested to see!

• Like 1

scooter
  • Law Student

Can see this causing issues/confusion unless people are posting their acceptance in multiple places (this and the school thread). Would personally recommend against it, as it could decrease the number of people posting in each school's thread and make it much more difficult to follow. If you're interested in what schools sent out acceptances, look at the thread for each school.

• Thanks 1

Renerik
  • Law Student

I'd rather acceptances and stats be posted in each school's sub-forum so that everything can stay organized, but you can certainly use this for more general discussion about acceptances this cycle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ya I just got accepted into the McDonalds premium members program. Stats: Can crush a 50 pack of timbits no problem, very reliable to finish the leftover fries and I always order the combo never just the burger. 

Hope this helps!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Nom! 2
  • Angry 1

JudgingJudy
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

Ya I just got accepted into the McDonalds premium members program. Stats: Can crush a 50 pack of timbits no problem, very reliable to finish the leftover fries and I always order the combo never just the burger. 

Hope this helps!

I dont understand why we have to be unprofessional on forums like this. A person is asking a question regarding the application cycle and you choosing to answer in that manner doesn't provide any valuable information or resources. If you want to sound smart, start another conversation elsewhere on your own and refrain from being sarcastic. 

The legal field is known to be toxic and this forum is known for ppl to be rude to others for no reason, lets choose to change the way lawyers, law students and law applicants are seen by being better representatives. Either help an applicant in need or dont say anything at all. 

Edited by lawyer3456
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Nom! 1

29 minutes ago, lawyer3456 said:

I dont understand why we have to be unprofessional on forums like this. A person is asking a question regarding the application cycle and you choosing to answer in that manner doesn't provide any valuable information or resources. If you want to sound smart, start another conversation elsewhere on your own and refrain from being sarcastic. 

The legal field is known to be toxic and this forum is known for ppl to be rude to others for no reason, lets choose to change the way lawyers, law students and law applicants are seen by being better representatives. Either help an applicant in need or dont say anything at all. 

Are you auditioning for the role of Wayne Jarvis, attorney at law?

• LOL 5

CleanHands
  • Lawyer
45 minutes ago, lawyer3456 said:

You know what's unprofessional? Identifying yourself as a "lawyer" in your handle while an applicant.

Reporting you to the Law Society.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

JudgingJudy
  • Law School Admit
35 minutes ago, CleanHands said:

You know what's unprofessional? Identifying yourself as a "lawyer" in your handle while an applicant.

Reporting you to the Law Society.

I clicked on that by accident but good for you 🙂 

49 minutes ago, realpseudonym said:

Are you auditioning for the role of Wayne Jarvis, attorney at law?

There it is again. I hope you get off, to being blatantly rude to ppl. But 🙂 ill take the compliment. 

Edited by lawyer3456

Well this went off the rails quickly. Let’s do as @Renerik suggested and make accepted posts in the individual school forums like we’ve done previously. If you’re the first to get accepted, you can make an “Accepted 2021” thread in the subject school’s forum. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

• Ryn locked this topic