Chances? LSAT 160, CGPA 3.2 and L2 3.86

harv101

harv101
  • Applicant

LSAT 160, CGPA 3.2 and L2 3.86 (Applied Access category to Ottawa, Western, Queens, and special considerations at Windsor- also applied to Ryerson). 2 strong LORs, 3 jobs during undergrad, a bunch of volunteer work, decent extracurriculars. 

What do you think my chances are? I am really debating if I should take the Jan lsat but I also don't want to wait until February to get application looked at. Thanks in advance!

Edited by harv101

• harv101 changed the title to Chances? LSAT 160, CGPA 3.2 and L2 3.86

You have a good shot to Western and Queen's.

Taking the Jan lsat will not block you from early admissions since you already have a LSAT score on file but it will increase your chances with a better score if you are not admitted by the time yet.  

• Like 1

harv101
  • Applicant

Thanks for the info! I thought they wouldn't look at your file if they knew you have an upcoming LSAT. thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, harv101 said:

Thanks for the info! I thought they wouldn't look at your file if they knew you have an upcoming LSAT. thanks!

Ontario schools take your highest LSAT score.

If there is a score good enough for them to admit you they will not wait.