Chance me! cGPA: 3.77, L2: 3.98, B3: 3.97, LSAT: 160(?)

bambixx

My GPA is pretty good, first year for me was a doozy but I got almost straight A+’s second year and beyond. I only applied to Ontario Law schools: UofT, Osgoode, Ryerson, and Queens. My cGPA is lower because of first year, but I believe Osgoode is the only school out of the ones that I applied to that uses cGPA.

My applications are okay I think. I have quite a bit of extracurricular and volunteer work under my belt, not much work experience that is relevant to the field though (although I don’t know how important work-related experience would be for me as I only just graduated this spring). I also have extenuating circumstances that explain my low GPA from first year, too.

I just wrote my LSAT today and honestly it didn’t go as well as I wanted it to. Best case scenario I get a 160. l’ll most likely rewrite in Jan. I’m freaking out because I honestly didn’t expect to bomb the test as badly as I did! Ahhh!

What do you think my chances are? What do I need to score on my Jan LSAT do you think?

Renerik
  • Law Student

OP, send me a PM when you have an LSAT score on file and I'll unlock this post. As is, no-one can chance you because a significant portion of your profile is non-existent. 

• Renerik locked this topic