Chance me please: LSAT 156, WES converted CGPA 3.76

Vicky

Vicky
  • Applicant

Mature student/applicant, immigrant, visible minority. I also have a masters. Graduate GPA 3.35 (WES converted). I have applied to all the Ontario law schools. What are my chances please and also does it matter that i have a Graduate degree? I fear my CGPA is slightly less in my graduate program. Will that hamper my chances?

CleanHands
  • Lawyer

Grad degree is a soft at most schools and graduate grads don't tend to matter that much.

What will be a bigger problem for you is your LSAT score, which isn't competitive or is borderline competitive for the majority of the schools you applied to (especially given you have a GPA around the median for the more competitive schools). Increasing that even a few points would likely get you into schools you otherwise wouldn't get into.

Edited by CleanHands
  • Like 2