CGPA: 3.93, LSAT: 160

HowdyHee

Honestly I'm so uncertain. I've heard a strong GPA can help a below-median LSAT. How true is this, especially at Osgoode, Queens and Western? Thanks friends 

Kobe
  • Law Student

It's true and I believe you have a good chance at all the schools you listed. Nothing is for certain, so I can't help you feel more certainty. I would be surprised with a GPA this strong and a decent lsat score if you were rejected at all 3 schools, I think it's actually more likely you get in at all 3. Don't forget you are above the median gpa as well, obviously being above both medians is ideal but I like your chances. 

99problems
  • Lawyer

Your chances should be good. I got accepted to all schools in Ontario with similar stats, my gpa was slightly higher (3.98). However, I think a difference of this kind is inconsequential. 

law000099
  • Law School Admit
18 hours ago, not not a lawyer said:

Your chances should be good. I got accepted to all schools in Ontario with similar stats, my gpa was slightly higher (3.98). However, I think a difference of this kind is inconsequential. 

Hi, does this including U of T? Thanks!

99problems
  • Lawyer

It does. I chose Osgoode because of a scholarship I was offered.

Another friend of mine with identical stats got into all schools—UofT included—at their first round of offers. Osgoode offered her a much higher scholarship though, which she turned down for UofT.