cGPA: 3.55 B2: 3.91 L2: 3.87 L3: 3.86 LSAT: 163

Hopefullyalawyer

Hopefullyalawyer
  • Law School Admit

Hi everyone,

I made a post in early November but wanted to repost now that I have my November LSAT score and I’ve recalculated my stats. Unfortunately, my first-year marks significantly drop my cGPA, but I’ve pulled it together for my L2/B2.

I’ve also self calculated my UBC GPA, and it’s 87.5% with drops.

I applied to all schools in Ontario (except Ryerson), UBC, and Thompson Rivers. I may also apply to UVic if I don’t hear back from anywhere before their deadline.

I feel like I have good extracurriculars and somewhat strong reference letters. I also applied for access at all schools that had the option due to medical reasons. For Lakehead University, I have a solid connection to northern Ontario (not sure if that makes a difference).

Any and all input is welcome, I would really appreciate updated opinions based on these new stats. Thanks🤞🏼

Hopefullyalawyer
  • Law School Admit

I received my GPA calculations from OLSAS, and my cGPA is a 3.48 (B2 is still a 3.9); L2 will probably stay the same after my fall marks are submitted. How will my low cGPA affect my chances of getting in/getting in early?

Edited by Hopefullyalawyer
Spelling