Will grades from this fall semester count?

Kobe

Kobe
  • Law Student
31 minutes ago, Thrive92 said:

it depends on which school you have applied to fam

but generally speaking, yah

appreciated, thank you!  

Lycidas
  • Law Student

Yes but unless you do very poorly I don't think they will affect you. They'd have to be so bad that it would inspire a school to revoke your acceptance, since you'd have already been extended an offer by the time your grades come out and you have to submit them [probably]. 

Edited by Lycidas

VitalGiraffe
  • Law Student
4 hours ago, Lycidas said:

Yes but unless you do very poorly I don't think they will affect you. They'd have to be so bad that it would inspire a school to revoke your acceptance, since you'd have already been extended an offer by the time your grades come out and you have to submit them [probably]. 

Isn't @Kobe talking about the grades helping him receive an offer? I was under the impression schools do look at fall grades, but not winter grades (unless it's a conditional offer).

• Like 3

Kobe
  • Law Student
4 hours ago, VitalGiraffe said:

Isn't @Kobe talking about the grades helping him receive an offer? I was under the impression schools do look at fall grades, but not winter grades (unless it's a conditional offer).

You are right about my question and that is good to know. I doubt I'll have many offers in December so was hoping I could up my chances, even marginally. 

Edited by Kobe

AMG
  • Law Student
6 hours ago, VitalGiraffe said:

I assumed that as well but I’m glad to hear it from other people as I’m in the same boat this semester. Good luck to Kobe and everyone else, we’re almost there!

Edited by AMG
  • Like 1