coastal chances? [157 lsat, 4+ cgpa]

foodie101

I missed the ON deadlines and am pretty much only interested in the East Coast or West Coast.

I know I don't have chances at UBC or UVic. Would I have chances at UNB or Dal? or should I just wait a year to re-take the lsat. I am above Dal's historical index, but am worried that due to the competitive nature of this cycle, I will not get in. (notice how the lsat has ruined my understanding of syntax.)

Edited by foodie101

• foodie101 changed the title to coastal chances? [157 lsat, 4+ cgpa]
42 minutes ago, foodie101 said:

I missed the ON deadlines and am pretty much only interested in the East Coast or West Coast.

I know I don't have chances at UBC or UVic. Would I have chances at UNB or Dal? or should I just wait a year to re-take the lsat. I am above Dal's historical index, but am worried that due to the competitive nature of this cycle, I will not get in. (notice how the lsat has ruined my understanding of syntax.)

Why not apply to TRU as well?

4 hours ago, Timmy23 said:

Are you a maritime resident? Might also be worth applying to TRU?

4 hours ago, NowOrNever said:

Why not apply to TRU as well?

no, im just Atlantic Canada lol and yeah maybe tru. thanks!!! but do you think I have a shot at any of these schools, realistically?

Edited by foodie101
grammar

Renerik
  • Law Student

UNB doesn't give preference to NS applicants. Given you said you're from Atlantic Canada but not the maritimes, does that mean NL? If so, you get preference at UNB.

I think you have a decent chance at one of TRU, UNB, DAL. Lost data on this when LS.ca closed but the index calculation is less predictive for splitters.

I'd throw in apps at UMan and USask to increase your chances.

• Like 1