Chances ? CGPA 2.7 L2/B2 3.77 LSAT 155 highest score(third write)

T123

Are you maritime student? Maritime might have a good chance at Dal or UNB, in my opinion. Windsor seems pretty much on par with their criteria. But this is a very competitive cycle, and I'm in a similar boat. I hope we all make it.

T123
  • Applicant

No maritime connection. I know hopefully we all make it. I know Windsor is more holistic about their admission but I'm still concerned about my LSAT. Does a maritime connection make a huge difference ? 

AMG
  • Law Student

It’s really going to come down to what’s in your PS, especially with your CGPA. With the holistic nature of Windsor there’s a chance assuming there are special circumstances surrounding the low CGPA. Queen’s looks more at L2 but a CGPA that dips into the 2s is going to hold you back, especially with the LSAT. An LSAT over 160 would probably help your chances. Can’t speak on Dal and USask as I’m only familiar with Ontario schools

bluebean
  • Law Student

As someone who applied to all of those schools (minus Sask) last cycle with the same stats, but higher LSAT (164), I highly HIGHLY recommend retaking. Take a prep course, invest a good chunk of time into studying, get a 160+ and you'll get into some of those schools. 

Send me a message if you want a rundown of my admits/rejects or if you have other specific questions!

lawap12
  • Applicant

With no maritime connection, below the median lsat (median is 161-164) and well below the average Gpa (average is 3.7), im gonna say no chance for Dal.

Edited by lawap12