While we wait...

kdiddy

kdiddy
  • Law School Admit

Hey all, 

Last year, someone started a thread around this time as a place for candidates to chat while waiting for acceptances to roll in and get a sense of (a portion of) the applicant pool. It would be great to hear your stats, experience and SK connection, if you have one. I'll start us off! 

3.7/4.0 L2, 158 LSAT

Born & raised in SK, but currently living in AB. Several years work experience as well. 

Edited by kdiddy

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit

No Sask connection currently, but definitely interested in having one should I get accepted! :D)

L2/B2 - 3.7ish

LSAT - 159 (best)

• Like 2

• Applicant

B2: 3.58 (i wish they counted spring/summer because my only semesters with at least 24 credits certainly are not my 'best' two, but oh well haha)

LSAT: 165 (only take)

3+ years work experience, studied abroad, internship, volunteering.

Not the strongest Sask connection but I have family there, visited a lot, and have a family member who are graduated from the law program. 

• Like 1

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit

L2: 3.93/4.0 

LSAT: 161 (only write)

Medium Sask connection, spent 3 years playing WHL in Saskatchewan. Spent 1 year at U of R and Dads whole family is from Saskatchewan (but I’m born and raised Alberta). Fiancé is also attending the school of pharmacy at USask (and she is a lifelong Sask resident). Other extra curriculars include work, volunteering, and college hockey.

Edited by Lawhpefl10
  • Like 1

kdiddy
  • Law School Admit
20 hours ago, 808 said:

B2: 3.58 (i wish they counted spring/summer because my only semesters with at least 24 credits certainly are not my 'best' two, but oh well haha)

Absolutely, I wish they did too. It would make a significant difference for me. 

catwoman
  • Law Student

L2: 3.7/4.0

LSAT: 59

Worked through last two years of high school/undergrad, 2 years full time work experience. Both parents attended USask Law and lived there for a few years before I was born🙂 

• Like 1

Vegantoady
  • Law School Admit

I was also born in SK and parents are associated with the University.

LSAT 164

L2 3.9 ish

• Like 1

cherry99
  • Law Student

LSAT 171

GPA is 3.3 (i think)

Sask Connection: did K-12 in Saskatchewan, bachelor's degree in engineering from Usask, and my sister and dad either attend or work at the university

• Like 1