Windsor versus Saskatchewan

StinkyTofu

StinkyTofu
  • Applicant

Hi all,

What are your opinions on Windsor versus Saskatchewan? From what I've heard both of them are located in small towns and academically they're somewhat comparable. The biggest factor that I'm worried about is whether or not I want to work in the east or west. If west, then Saskatchewan seems like the right choice. East, then Windsor. However, I have no idea where I might want to work in the future so I'm a bit paralyzed at the moment. In terms of type of law I want to practice, I have no idea what type either but am open to trying anything. Do you guys have any advice or suggestions? 

СлаваУкраїні
  • Law Student

I would recommend Saskatchewan in your position. It’s stronger academically and being the the only school in its province it’s more of a generalist, which is useful if you’re not sure what you want to do.

StinkyTofu
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, Salazar said:

I would recommend Saskatchewan in your position. It’s stronger academically and being the the only school in its province it’s more of a generalist, which is useful if you’re not sure what you want to do.

Thank you! This is solid advice! 

• Thanks 1

СлаваУкраїні
  • Law Student

One other thing I forgot to mention: Saskatchewan’s a lot cheaper in tuition, so you’ll be saving a lot of money by going there as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Eatable Bran
  • Law Student

Hopping in late to this thread - Saskatoon is a beautiful city (in the summer at least) and has no shortage of things to do. I have not found the same to be true of Windsor, to be honest.

• Like 2