Chance me please? CGPA 3.85 LSAT 158

legalhistorystudent

legalhistorystudent
  • Applicant

Honours undergraduate degree (current 4th year), OLSAS: 3.79, L2: 3.89, UBC: 87%,  LSAT: 158 (first write) 

Tons of EC's (worked 2-3 jobs throughout my undergrad, lots of volunteer experience and a certificate with my honours degree as well), a number of awards from my university, strong references,  and (I think) strong personal statements. 

Applied at UofT, Osgoode, Manitoba, USask, Ualberta, UofC, UBC, McGill (thinking of applying to Uvic but undecided). 

I am rewriting the LSAT in January and I am hoping to get above 160 but I am mostly asking in case I don't. 

Thank you for any help or insight! 

Edited by legalhistorystudent

• legalhistorystudent changed the title to Chance me please? CGPA 3.85 LSAT 158
tiktok
  • Law Student

how good is your french? mcgill is hollistic so i think you have a shot, but you should still rewrite the lsat. 

Of the schools you applied to, I am only knowledgeable about admissions chances/medians at UofT and Osgoode. If your B3 is in the mid 3.8's, an LSAT in the mid 160's will make you a very competitive applicant at UofT. As for Osgoode, getting a score in the 160's will help big time. Wishing you all the best on the January writing!