Chance me please!!

hellooooo

hellooooo
  • Applicant

I only got a 159 on the LSAT but I am a double major and have a GPA in between a 3.7-3.9 and decent softs. I volunteered with a party for the federal election, with my uni to help first years integrate, and for a vaccine clinic over the summer, plus I also have a small business. I think my personal statement was pretty good and I have unique family experiences/circumstances relevant to both sides of the law (practicing law and relying on it) and many diff areas of the law that I referred to. What do you guys think about my chances getting into the diff Ontario schools?

Archaeolaw
  • Law Student

Did you apply to all Ontario schools? It would also be helpful to chance you if you can give your exact GPA, since 3.7 and 3.9 could probably give you different admission results. 

Either way I think you have a very strong chance at Ottawa and Queens. Toronto is unlikely but I think you'd have a chance at Osgoode if your gpa is closer to the 3.9 mark. Decent shot at Western even though they seem to want a higher lsat. Not sure about the others but I'd bet that you'd be a strong candidate for Windsor/Lakehead/Ryerson as well.