Waitlist movement?

lauyer
  • Applicant

Have any applicants who were waitlisted received acceptances so far? Just wondering if/when we can anticipate some movement or if there has been any recently. 

Thanks!

thefunlawyer
  • Law Student

I am on the waitlist and sent an email to the admissions team...received this response: "We have had a very small number of spaces available in the past few weeks.  It is possible we will receive more, but with so little historical data and the impacts of the pandemic we have no way to predict how many or when they might occur. If a space becomes available for you we will contact you directly by email.  Please make sure you monitor the account you included on your OLSAS application."

• 4 weeks later...
Doubey
  • Applicant
10 hours ago, bonnieonthsidee said:

I just received an offer yesterday off the waitlist

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you were waitlisted?

bonnieonthsidee
22 hours ago, Doubey said:

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you were waitlisted?

3.66 + 155

I was waitlisted back in April. 

lawinTO
  • Applicant

I received an offer from the WL yesterday! 

Was waitlisted in April as well, stats were 3.552 (I did a post-grad certificate with 3.77 but unsure if they counted) + 165 LSAT.