Chances pls ? LSAT 162 GPA 3.84

FreeDaGuys

FreeDaGuys
  • Applicant

Live in Edmonton, applied to U of A and U of C. Need to predict whether I'll get into U of A because otherwise I have to sell my business and arrange a move to Calgary. Thoughts?  Any insight would be extremely helpful thank you guys 🙂  quite stressed about this (mostly due to the spike in UofA admission averages in 2021)

TheMidnightOil
  • Law Student

Your chances are very good (assuming: that GPA is your L60*; the admissions process has not changed). Last year, there were people admitted with similar stats beginning in March, though a couple later on were accepted in May.

Edited by TheMidnightOil
  • Like 2

FreeDaGuys
  • Applicant
21 hours ago, TheMidnightOil said:

Your chances are very good (assuming: that GPA is your L60*; the admissions process has not changed). Last year, there were people admitted with similar stats beginning in March, though a couple later on were accepted in May.

Yes the GPA is L60, and thank you!!

• Like 1

Ribbons
  • Law Student

You've got a really solid chance! You will likely find out after February if I were to guess tho so have patience

• Like 1

Goblin King
  • Law Student
23 hours ago, FreeDaGuys said:

Live in Edmonton, applied to U of A and U of C. Need to predict whether I'll get into U of A because otherwise I have to sell my business and arrange a move to Calgary. Thoughts?  Any insight would be extremely helpful thank you guys 🙂  quite stressed about this (mostly due to the spike in UofA admission averages in 2021)

You should be good. Also note that while this year's admissions average is likely to be higher than normal, it's tentatively unlikely to be as competitive as last year. I think there's some American data on this and the States and Canada had a similar trend last year but different magnitudes. I can hunt it down if you're interested. 

• Like 2