Not in queue but...why?

Addison917

Addison917
  • Applicant

Hi, I recently found that my application was not in queue on OASIS, and I wrote to admission office and got this reply:

Your application is not in queue and is still pending review. If there are any updates, either is status or notifications of missing documents, etc., these will be visible to you.   As there are updates, these will be shown. 

It seems like the only thing I can do is to wait and check OASIS regularly...

Does it happen to anyone else? or it is just me...

melo1234
  • Applicant

people go into queue much later in the year as well, it’s normal. most people haven’t gone into queue yet.

Edited by melo1234

Addison917
  • Applicant
On 1/14/2022 at 9:27 PM, melo1234 said:

people go into queue much later in the year as well, it’s normal. most people haven’t gone into queue yet.

Thanks! your reply is such a relief for me ...

But still, are there any reasons causing some people getting in the queue immediately while other have to wait?

Federale
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Addison917 said:

Thanks! your reply is such a relief for me ...

But still, are there any reasons causing some people getting in the queue immediately while other have to wait?

Your stats are likely just lower than those already in queue 

Whist
  • Law Student

Being in queue at Oz is virtually meaningless. Some people get offers without ever going in queue, some people go in queue right away and don't hear back until months later. Don't worry if you're aren't in it, it doesn't indicate anything as far as anyone outside admissions knows.

Addison917
  • Applicant
9 hours ago, Federale said:

Your stats are likely just lower than those already in queue 

yeah that's what I'm thinking...

I got 169 in LSAT, but my GPA is WES converted and is only 3.6... so I'm kind of nervous now

Greenjuice
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, Addison917 said:

I got 169 in LSAT, but my GPA is WES converted and is only 3.6... so I'm kind of nervous now

Hi there! I wouldn't be too worried about it. My stats are considerably lower than yours and I am in queue. I know these things are super anxiety inducing but try not to get hung up on it. I've been in queue since December and haven't heard anything back so don't worry! Wishing all of you patience and luck 🙂

Addison917
  • Applicant
On 1/16/2022 at 11:02 PM, Greenjuice said:

Hi there! I wouldn't be too worried about it. My stats are considerably lower than yours and I am in queue. I know these things are super anxiety inducing but try not to get hung up on it. I've been in queue since December and haven't heard anything back so don't worry! Wishing all of you patience and luck 🙂

aww thank you! That’s so nice of you! Let's wait for the good news together 

CreativeUserName
  • Applicant
On 1/16/2022 at 7:37 PM, Addison917 said:

Don't worry about that. My stats are lower than yours (equal LSAT and lower GPA) and I've been accepted. I'm pretty sure your position in the queue (or lack thereof) is just luck of the draw. After all, they have 3000 applications to review, and human beings can only work so fast.

• Like 1

law000099
  • Law School Admit
21 minutes ago, CreativeUserName said:

Don't worry about that. My stats are lower than yours (equal LSAT and lower GPA) and I've been accepted. I'm pretty sure your position in the queue (or lack thereof) is just luck of the draw. After all, they have 3000 applications to review, and human beings can only work so fast.

I second this, queue is meaningless. I've been in queue since Dec 1st LOL. Just luck of the draw matched with the agonizing waiting game. 

Addison917
  • Applicant
7 hours ago, CreativeUserName said:

7 hours ago, AustonMatthews34 said:

I second this, queue is meaningless. I've been in queue since Dec 1st LOL. Just luck of the draw matched with the agonizing waiting game. 

Thanks guys lol. I guess now I am able to wait with more patience 

• Like 1