January Round

law000099

law000099
  • Law School Admit

Anyone know when the January round offers will go out? I understand only Western knows but assuming some people have reached out and gotten a response it would be helpful to know.

Cheers,

Latte_Specter14
  • Law Student

Not sure if this helps, but I'd imagine this week or next at the latest. Last year's forum data shows a bunch of offers that went out January 11, 2021... perhaps their admin is delayed due to the rapid Covid changes just before Christmas or something? I'm waiting for Queen's as well and seems like they've always come out with offers the 2nd Thursday of each month but it didn't happen this month. It's tough but we literally just have to wait and it sucks lol. Let's hope 2 weeks from now we're both in and on our 4th cocktail.🤑

• Like 2

steph17
  • Applicant

I was thinking, maybe a lot of applications indicated they would be writing the January LSAT and that delayed admissions ? Since the admissions team may be waiting on a few pending LSAT scores? What do you guys think? Or is it not popular to take the January test?

• Like 2

law000099
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, steph17 said:

I was thinking, maybe a lot of applications indicated they would be writing the January LSAT and that delayed admissions ? Since the admissions team may be waiting on a few pending LSAT scores? What do you guys think? Or is it not popular to take the January test?

Perhaps, but wouldn't that mean missing all of January, seems a bit extreme to delay an entire round, but hey you never know. Just have to sit tight I guess lol.

Cheers,