Accepted timeline

AardvaarkLaw

AardvaarkLaw
  • Applicant

For any accepted students, how long did it take between your to-do list being completed to receiving an offer? My transcripts just went through and based on accepted students thread I’m hopeful I’ll be getting an offer (3.94 L2, 160 LSAT) but I’m a third year applicant so not sure. Thanks for any help! 

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit

I am also a third year applicant and current U of C student with similar stats (3.9, 161). My grades were posted on Jan 3rd and pulled immediately from U of C and I haven’t heard anything.

Not sure if we’re at the back of the line as 3rd years or if it just takes a while from your application going complete.

• Thanks 1

Meatball
  • Applicant
On 1/19/2022 at 10:04 PM, Lawhpefl10 said:

I am also a third year applicant and current U of C student with similar stats (3.9, 161). My grades were posted on Jan 3rd and pulled immediately from U of C and I haven’t heard anything.

Not sure if we’re at the back of the line as 3rd years or if it just takes a while from your application going complete.

Hey I was wondering where you can see that your transcripts were received. I think I may be checking the wrong portal because mine just says "Your application to the Faculty of Law has been received" and has said this since before I sent in my transcripts. Do you happen to have a link for the portal that has these "to do lists" and other stuff. 

Also to help answer your question, I applied to U of A and UBC as a third year applicant last year and UBC seemed to send out notices to third year applicants in the first wave and U of A slightly after, might have been second or third wave. I did not apply to U of C as a third year applicant though. 

AardvaarkLaw
  • Applicant

I don’t have a link but UofC should have sent out some emails, one of which might have been something like “you hit submit, now what?”, within the email is a link to something called “My uCalgary Portal” which will show all of your to do lists and everything. I haven’t been able to find the website except for through the emails UofC has sent out. And thanks for the info! 

• Like 1

blob_the_builder_
  • Applicant

If you Google UCalgary Student Centre and sign in, it'll show you your To Do list! If your transcripts have been received it won't show up on your To-Do list. 

• Like 1

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit
11 hours ago, Meatball said:

Hey I was wondering where you can see that your transcripts were received. I think I may be checking the wrong portal because mine just says "Your application to the Faculty of Law has been received" and has said this since before I sent in my transcripts. Do you happen to have a link for the portal that has these "to do lists" and other stuff. 

Also to help answer your question, I applied to U of A and UBC as a third year applicant last year and UBC seemed to send out notices to third year applicants in the first wave and U of A slightly after, might have been second or third wave. I did not apply to U of C as a third year applicant though. 

It wasn’t on my law portal, I could see they requested it through my student center when my final grades came through. I think the only reason it can be seen for me is because I am a current UCalgary undergraduate student. I honestly don’t remember how I came across how to see it. Hope this helps!

• Like 1