Scholarship decisions

ProudCrocodile

ProudCrocodile
  • Law School Admit

Might be a stupid question to ask what will happen if you firmly accept Oz's offer and at the same time accept offers from schools out of Ontario?

I'm asking this because I saw on Osgoode website that scholarship decisions will be made only after firmly accepting the offer. Is it possible to firmly accept oz and other non-ontario schools at the same time in order to weigh between scholarships? 

Pecan Boy
  • Articling Student
2 hours ago, ProudCrocodile said:

I'm asking this because I saw on Osgoode website that scholarship decisions will be made only after firmly accepting the offer. 

Unless things have changed in the past few years, they do offer scholarships before you firmly accept (I did not accept Osgoode at any point, but received a scholarship). That policy would also defeat a major purpose of scholarships: incentivizing people to choose Osgoode. I’m sure I could be wrong about this though. Can you link to where it says that on Osgoode’s website?

ProudCrocodile
  • Law School Admit
45 minutes ago, Pecan Boy said:

Can you link to where it says that on Osgoode’s website?

Sorry my bad, I must have misread this.

Students who receive a scholarship offer prior to April 1st must firmly accept their offer of admission by that date to receive the scholarship.

Sorry guys 😂

• Like 1