No Grade Report

Lawstudent692419

Lawstudent692419
  • Applicant

Hi everyone, 

One of my grades for the fall semester has not been recorded on my transcript (even though I completed the course) because the professor submitted it late. Does anyone know whether I'm supposed to send in my transcript regardless, even if I don't have that grade in before the deadline? I wasn't able to find much information on this.

owl12
  • Applicant

I would send it in yes. Schools want your grades even after they accept you, so it’s clear they’ll be used for reasons other than just admission decisions. However, I would definitely send an email to each school explaining that you’ll be sending an updated fall transcript ASAP now that your fall grades are finally all in. Explain that a professor got their grades in late. 

Lawstudent692419
  • Applicant
12 hours ago, owl12 said:

I would send it in yes. Schools want your grades even after they accept you, so it’s clear they’ll be used for reasons other than just admission decisions. However, I would definitely send an email to each school explaining that you’ll be sending an updated fall transcript ASAP now that your fall grades are finally all in. Explain that a professor got their grades in late. 

Thank you for your help!