Acceptance Letters

FlamingJohnn51

FlamingJohnn51

Does Windsor send out letters via Canada Post once accepted or have they forgone that and the email is all you get?

Edited by FlamingJohnn51

erin otoole
  • Lawyer

Duals do not get letters in the mail, the email is all we get. I would presume single are the same, but I hope you get something! I kept my undergrad acceptances, some of the proudest moments of my life! 

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student
7 minutes ago, erin otoole said:

Duals do not get letters in the mail, the email is all we get. I would presume single are the same, but I hope you get something! I kept my undergrad acceptances, some of the proudest moments of my life! 

Interesting. I received a whole package of mail for the dual last year despite declining the offer.

erin otoole
  • Lawyer
21 minutes ago, BirdsArentReal said:

Interesting. I received a whole package of mail for the dual last year despite declining the offer.

Jealous I didn't get anything, mind mailing me yours so I can pretend? 

• LOL 1
  • Nom! 1

FlamingJohnn51
2 hours ago, erin otoole said:

Yea I haven't gotten anything yet so I am assuming they won't be sending anything, I have talked to other singles and they did not get anything either. imma assume they don`t send anything aside for the email.