Chance me pls

existentialdread

existentialdread
  • Law Student

Idk why I'm doing this to myself but I am ready to get hurt again. 

L2 3.6

LSAT: 63

3+ years of law firm work experience since finishing undergrad and worked full time in hospitality throughout undergrad. Also applied special.

User456
  • Law School Admit

I have pretty much the exact same situation. 3.85, 162 and 3 years law firm experience and worked full time through undergrad, also applied special. I think we haven't heard back yet because of the special facts.. maybe? My app went complete December 6th so I am surprised to see so many people hear back before me. I think you have a good chance with your EC's and your stats are right on the average accepted for both the GPA and LSAT. 

Cruss
  • Applicant

Also in the same boat (3.59 164 work experience) and getting nervous. 

How do you even apply for special? Just by filling out the optional essay component?

rinse-repeat
  • Law Student

UCalgary doesn't have a special/discretionary category. They have the special facts essay that is an optional component. The other application streams are BSAP and Indigenous.

existentialdread
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, rinse-repeat said:

UCalgary doesn't have a special/discretionary category. They have the special facts essay that is an optional component. The other application streams are BSAP and Indigenous.

Yes ^ that is what I meant 🙂