Third Cycle: cGPA: ~3.3, L20:3.72, L60: 3.81 LSAT 158

Lawyer1017

Lawyer1017
  • Law School Admit

Hello I hope all is well!

In 2020 (cGPA: 3.26, L20:3.44, L60: 3.6 LSAT 155), I was waitlisted at TRU until September 17, but rejected from all schools.

In 2021 (exact same stats as 2020), I was rejected outright from all schools I applied to, but I was waitlisted at windsor single.

my ECs are decent. Managerial role in construction company, managed a couple multi-million dollar residential construction projects, and had a summer job at a law firm. Also, I talk about my weight loss journey in my PS and my growth as a student explaining my low gpa at the start of my degree was due to having an ESL background. 

I went back to school and rewrote the LSAT, now my stats stand at cGPA: ~3.3, L20:3.72, L60: 3.81 LSAT 158. What do my chances look like for TRU, Windsor single and dual, UNB, USK, UofC?

thanks in advance! 

Edited by Lawyer1017

you've definitely got a shot! I was accepted last year later in the cycle, in the summer, Windsor Single JD (not waitlisted). I had a 3.15 cGPA, L2/B2/B3: 3.7, LSAT 158 (best); so clearly very similar stats. It took me three cycles to get my acceptance (I only applied to Windsor on my last cycle), and I'm so glad I didn't give up! I would say for Windsor though, your personal statement is quite important. Your background experience sounds quite interesting and useful, so I think as long as you sold that well, don't count yourself out! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Lawyer1017
  • Law School Admit

Ahhhh the wait is now getting to me haha. Is there any hope for someone with my stats to get in anywhere?