Chances, Fall 2022 Cycle: LSAT of 164, CGPA of 3.52, L2 of 3.52

lawapplicant2022

lawapplicant2022
  • Applicant

The title says it all haha, I just received my mark from the January 2022 LSAT and scored a 164. I have a CGPA of 3.52 and L2 of 3.52. Moreover, I have five years of work experience part-time during university terms and full time in the summers, I reviewed some contracts for the business I was working at for the last two years as well - which I mention as I know that UofC is a holistic school. I was wondering what my chances would be for this fall cycle? 

UofC Stats:

Avg GPA: 3.67

Avg LSAT: 163

lawapplicant2022
  • Applicant
On 2/2/2022 at 5:49 PM, AverageStudent2022 said:

Very likely in! Your stats are well above average.

Good luck!

Thanks that really eases my anxiety! I was just worried because my GPA is 1.5 points below their stated average GPA even though I beat the average LSAT by 1 point.