Feeling discouraged about LSAT

MessiersEleven

MessiersEleven
  • Applicant

Hi,

So i got my jan test results and it ended up being two points lower than my highest test. My hope isn't really there anymore. I applied to UVIC, UBC, TRU, UofA, UofC, UofS, Queens, Ryerson, UofO, UofT, Windsor, Western, York, and UNB. I got a 156 in November, but my jan score was a 154 (extremely dissapointed, as I have been scoring a lot better during my pt tests). This was also my fourth time writing and is literally the only thing holding me back I feel. My current CGPA is 3.69 and L2 3.75. I did my undergrad in 5 years instead of 4 (graduated in 2021) because i was dealing with a lot of personal things. I've got decent work and volunteer experience and my references are from two academics. I cant help myself from thinking that I won't get in this year. I still haven't heard back from any school. 

Any advice here is appreciated. What do you think are my chances to get accepted for 2022 at any place i applied to? I explained as much as i could in my personal statements, but I still don't know about my odds this year. This is also my second application cycle. 

• Like 1