Residence/Living Choices at Osgoode? (Pond, Passy, Quads?)

skooled

skooled
  • Law Student

Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could get some advice/feedback/etc on residences at York and student housing areas. I'd like to live off campus (non-residence) but it seems to be challenging finding something online as I want to live with a roommate. If I do resort to res, I was thinking Quads or Pond. I heard Passy has had roach incidences and I would like to avoid that. I can't find much info on the Pond Residence- is it the same as Passy or no? It seems to be around similar prices to the Quad so I am hoping it's cleaner/better than Passy? Any student areas you recommend around York or student housing websites I would appreciate too.

Thank you 🙂

• 1 month later...
Meryl
  • Law Student

Passy and the Pond are the same residence — Passy is the name of the residence and it is on the Pond Road.